Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day Eight

I have been having the most amazing cravings the past couple days. My body is in need of fat and NOT from Avocado. It's also craving an intense amount of iron, if I was just doing the vegetarian thing for this month-long stint, some creamed spinach would most definitely do the trick. My boss and her in-laws apparently made an amazing vegan Indian feast this past weekend, topped off (rather inexplicably) by vegan rice pudding. Although, India was part of the British Empire for quite a while and what's more British than a pudding? Rice pudding sounds amazing right now, but my body can't handle any more soy for the day and I'm not in the mood to go traipsing around Chicago to find almond milk.

Rambling post I know. I am grump, grump, GRUMPY.

Just as a side note, Bayer still hasn't emailed me back to let me know if Aleve is vegan or not. I'll post the breakdown of what exactly is in it and what the sticking point is in its vegan-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment